Al Sweigart, an amazing instructor on Udemy has made its course available to everyone for free for next few days. If you want to sign up for the course, simply go here. This course normally sells at $50, but, Sweigart is making it free for learners for a limited amount of time.
Therefore, consider enrolling in “Automate the boring stuff with Python Programming course now” (Sign Up Here).
More about Al Sweigart’s Python Course
This is one of the highly rated Python programming courses on Udemy. Apt for anyone who wants to improve their productivity by automating boring stuff with power of simple Python programs.
Anyone can learn from the course, you need no prior knowledge of Python programming at all.
- Over 290,160 students enrolled
- Rating of 4.6/5 after 33,998 ratings
- 9.5 hours of video
- 51 total lectures
Here’s what you learn:
- Learn to automate tasks on computer with simple programs you will write in Python
- You learn to write text pattern recognition programs
- How to generate and update spreadsheets Programmatically
- How to parse Word and PDF docs
- Pulling and crawling data from websites and online resources
- You will learn to write programs that send out email notifications
- How to use debugging tools in Python to quickly find out bugs in your code
- How to make mouse and keyboard click and type for you by writing a simple Python program
Automate the boring stuff with Python Programming has been a best seller on Udemy for a while. Now that the instructor has made it available for free for next few days, you should definitely get it today.
If you know someone who needs to see this, just send them the link to this post.
Here’s AL’s book “Automate the boring stuff with Python” on Amazon if you like to buy that as well: