The Python bible by Ziyad Yehia is one of the top python courses on Udemy. The course covers everything from scratch, the instructor assumes that you are a complete beginner. You will learn everything through this course to start programming in Python.
With The Python Bible Course:
- Learn to create 11 Python3 projects with easy to follow instructions
- You also learn to automate coding tasks by making custom functions
- Understand Python 3 Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and give your resume a boost
- You will know how to use variables to track data in python programs
- Learn to make use of numbers and make “Behind-the-Scenes” functionalities
- Know how to use strings to create customized, engaged UX
- Learn to build business programs using logic and data structures
- Understand how to use loops to improve efficiency, save time and maximize productivity
Course link: View here
Number of lectures: 72 lectures
Total watchable time: 9 hours and 10 minutes
Other Stuff: You will also get 10 coding exercises, 2 supplemental resources and 2 important articles. Apart from that you get lifetime access to this course once you enroll. If the instructor decides to add more content to this course, you get them free, no recurring charges at all! After you finish the course, you get the certificate of completion as well.
Random Review: By Maria Singstad Paulsen
I’ve just completed the course, and I’m happy I did. I’ve been doing this alongside an introductory class to Python at my university, and This has covered just as much, if not more. The course gives you a good basic understanding of programming in Python plus a very useful introduction to OOP. The instructor is easy to follow (although I did pause a lot), and quite funny too. The 9-hour length is not too overwhelming, so the chances of getting through it all are, of course, very good.
Some other notable Python courses
- Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python by Jose Portilla
- Complete Python Masterclass by Tim Buchulka
- Become a Professional Python Programmer by Stone River eLearning
- Python Network Programming – Part 1: Build 7 Python Apps by Mihai Catalin Teodosiu
- The Complete Python Masterclass: Learn Python From Scratch by Ashutosh Pawar