Want to master Python programming? How about mastering it online from University of Michigan? Yes, its possible now! The University of Michigan is offering 5 online courses on Coursera. After the successful completion you get a certificate which will be of a great value in your resume.
Note: Students can enroll in this specialization and get 20% off on the first month of their subscription. This promo applies to students in US only. Offer valid until 05/31/19.
The specialization covers the introduction to fundamental programming concepts. Including data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases, using the Python. This Specialization builds on the success of Python for Everybody course.
Master python with these 5 Online Courses
University of Michigan has the following 5 online courses under Python for everybody specialization:
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python): The course is 7 weeks long, approximately 2-4 hours of commitment every week. Subtitle are available in English, German and Chinese(Simplified) – View here
- Python Data Structures: Another 7 weeks long course with same amount of commitment like previous course. For this course the subtitles are only available in English and Chinese(Simplified) – View here
- Using Python to Access Web Data: This is a 6 weeks long course, you will need to commit 2-4 hours this this course every week. For this course the subtitles are only available in English – View here
- Using Databases with Python: Students will finish this course in 5 weeks! You will need to commit 2-3 hours of this course every week. Only English subtitles are available for this one – View here
- Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python: This will be a 6 week long course. You will need to commit 2-4 hours to this one every week. Subtitles will be available in English only – View here
To enroll please visit this link
Instructor of This Python Specialization
The instructor of this specialization is Charles Severance, Professor, School of information. His experience and knowledge is very deep, he will be teaching you everything from scratch.
If you are someone who can commit time to this specialzation, go ahead and enroll today. The certificate from a University will mean a lot for you! If you are someone who wants to take self paced courses only then consider looking at this online python bible.
Why should you Master Python programming?
This is a very good question, there are so many learners who want to know why should they master this programming language in particular! Well, let me tell you why I recommend it so much.
The foremost thing, Python is the only programming language which can easily be learned by anyone across all levels, you need no prior knowledge to start learning it.
Secondly, Python is the future as the language is being used for Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and several other futuristic things. Therefore, Mastery in python programming would easily open up so many opportunities to the learners.
Hope that answers the question!
Do go ahead and take a look at this specialization if you want to master Python. After the successful completion of this specialization, learners get a certificate from Coursera which holds so much value. Make sure to go for the certificate:)
Hope this article is insightful and you will go on to share it with your colleagues.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive discounts on online courses.