Google IT Automation with Python is a new beginner level six course Professional Certificate on Coursera. This program is designed to teach IT professionals Python Programming, GIT , IT automation and much more. The most in-demand skills that can help IT professionals advance their careers.
If you are an IT professional, it is very important that you know how to write a code to solve problems and automate solutions. Through this certificate, you will learn Python that does all that. It is the most in-demand and trusted programming language by employers.
More about IT automation with Python Cert
This certificate is apt for anyone who is looking to level up their career. As of the time I write this post, 21,085 learners have already signed up for the program. Overall, the rating of the program is 4.6/5 after 1046 ratings. Here’s what you will learn:
- How to program in Python
- How to automate common system administration tasks with Python
- Learn how to use Git and GitHub
- How to troubleshoot and debug complex problems
- Application of automation at scale by using configuration management and the Cloud
If you can devote 25 hours/week to this program, you can easily complete it in 2 months. Though, it is recommended that you don’t hurry things up and go at an easy pace.
Six courses in the program:
The following are the courses in this program. Each course is very important and comes in an order as needed. I highly recommend that you take on each one they way it designed and placed in the program. If you are already aware of some of the topics covered in a particular course, you may skip that one and continue with the next.
- Crash Course in Python – View here
- Using Python to Interact with the Operating System – View here
- Introduction to Git and GitHub – View here
- Troubleshooting and Debugging Techniques – View here
- Configuration Management and the Cloud – View here
- Automating Real-World Tasks with Python – View here
To learn more about the courses in this certificate program, consider clicking on view more against each course.
The Value of Google IT Automation Cert
This certificate is really very powerful as it comes from Google. After the completion of the program, you can share the certificate with employers like Google, Walmart, Sprint, Hulu, Bank of America, and more.
This certificate can set you up for the roles like:
- Advanced IT Support Specialist
- Junior systems administrator
There is a 7 days of free trial to this program, consider leveraging that before finally committing to it.
You may also look at this program as well: Google IT Support professional Certificate